Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello and welcome!!
I have not blogged for such a very long time. Mostly because I have not fully decided what to write about. Maybe this blog will be my version of a New Year's resolution. "I declare, starting today, January 1, 2015, that I will commit to blogging on a regular basis."  Ok, sounds reasonable. But, I still have the issue of deciding WHAT to blog about.

Perhaps I should start by explaining my reason for this new blog. My former blog and studio name was Purple Sun Studio. I used this title for many years as a business name for my artwork.

Recently I decided my studio name should be more reflective of who I am, what I do, what makes me happy. My number one priority and love is for my family. That goes without saying. But, my horse has been such a tremendous character builder and teacher. I have had Ava since she was a weanling. With the help of talented trainers I have taught her how to be a dependable riding horse. This journey has at times been (very) daunting. There were times when I wanted to give up. But, after countless hours of hard work and dedication Ava is a sweet mare. We have a VERY long way to go. BUT if we quit today, I could honestly say my horse, Ava, is genuinely a Sweet Mare. 
Thanks for visiting my blog Sweet Mare Studio.








No comments:

Post a Comment